BIA Parade of Homes
September 15-October 2, 2022
Presented by the Building Industry Association of Central Ohio, the Parade of Homes is the largest showcase of new homes in the central Ohio region. With a history of nearly 70 years of attracting interested home buyers to properties – the Parade of Homes is bringing the Parade to the public doorstep. Join us this fall as we spread the word to thousands of people in and around Columbus who love new homes.
- Any home or development within the BIA’s territory (Delaware, Fairfield, Franklin, Hocking, Licking, Madison, Marion, Perry, Pickaway, and Union Counties) is eligible to be entered.
- Builders of all sizes and product types are encouraged to enter homes in the Parade.
- The Parade of Homes will apply to “For Sale” product only. Builders are encouraged to enter model homes, spec homes and homes already under contract
Why Should You Enter?
In 2021, there were 63 homes featured in 19 Central Ohio cities in the Parade. By entering, you and your home(s) will be some of the few recognized in this nearly 70-year-old tradition.
Parade of Homes website has had 116,410 views since the 2021 Parade
Parade of Homes Event Guide had over 40,000 copies distributed during the 2021 Parade
Social Media: Combined, the Parade of Homes and BIA social media accounts have reached over 70,000 people since the 2021 Parade.
You could have the chance to be publicly awarded for the home(s) you enter in the Parade at the BIA Parade Excellence Party that will take place on 9/21/22.
Steps to Enter:
1. Complete basic information & payment:
3. Complete this online form for each property entered: